UI/UX designer with experience in user testing and conducting quantitative and qualitative research using Invision rapid prototyping. Has a strong background in visual design and branding and experience with front-end development. Management experience leading a team of developers, client advocate and as head of company. Thrives in fast-paced environments with a strong attention to detail and is always seeking new and interesting problems to tackle.
- Trained in UI/UX rapid protoyping using InVisionApp and HTML/CSS for web and mobile design.
- Developed an SaaS prototype, e-commerce prototype and iOS app prototype.>
- Engaged in competitive research for all projects, including SWOT analyses and user surveys.
- CConducted multiple rounds of user-testing for all designs, including user ows, wireframes, and high fidelity Invision and HTML/CSS prototypes.
- Self-started company for stainless steel barbecue skewers housewares line. /li>
- Designed, prototyped and coordinated with overseas factories to produce skewers and packaging.
- Raised 200% over target goal through a successful Kickstarter campaign as sole promoter.
- Created all initial identity, as well as accompanying merchandise and first-run packaging.
- Managed a team of designers, writers and shipping assistants for development and fulfillment
- Began sales online and developed wholesale accounts with multiple e-commerce/retail store
- Architect and front-end developer for the original multi-user site on ExpressionEngine CMS for Dr. Sketchy’s HQ, directing a small development team made up of a designer, back-end developer and QA tech under a strict deadline. The site imported years of blog entries and photos into albums, and on-boarding 100+ users and their web content.
- Grew company from 75 licensed branches to having hundreds of branches worldwide, hiring and managing local contractors and employees and sponsorship development.
- Manager, NYC branch for 4 years, managing a small team in executing public and private events. Lead set dresser. PR and sponsorship liaison.
- Illustration and visual design services for brand development, advertising, game and toy design.
- Collateral such as product manuals, technical drawings, book layout and business identity.
- Silkscreen design and production: textile merchandise and ne art prints for over 200 clients
- Designed and lead production for the merchandise of bands, tech companies and fashion lines.
- Clients included Myriad Supply, Technical Pro, Makerbot, Techno Source, and GetBullish.
- Updated website to Wordpress CMS and integrated e-commerce plugins to establish an easy shipping work ow to facilitate sales and delivery of all products.
- Teacher for group classes as well as one-on-one workshops with beginners. Created and lead original programs for intermediate printmakers.
- Facilitated live printing events for companies such as Kiehl’s, ArtConnect and Chashama.
- Responsibilities included bookkeeping, invoicing, scheduling and silkscreen print production.
- Remote assistant who managed daily tasks and calendar for traveling CEO while self- starting new projects and growth with minimal oversight.
- Built e-commerce store with backend for in-house ful llment, increasing profits.
- Managed two successful Kickstarter campaigns in all stages.
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing contractors, employees and interns.
- Ran the bi-monthly mailing list that grew to 5000+ subscribers by end of employment.
- Handled bookkeeping and established nancial management practices, working directly with the accountant for multiple accounts.
- Bloc.io, UI/UX Design Apprenticeship, 2016
- School of Visual Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts for Illustration, 2006
- Speaker, NYU ITP program: “Fandom: Pop Subculture in a Digital Age” Oct 2015
- Writer, ArtsyShark, “From Concept to Market”, on product manufacturing and wholesale, Aug 2015
- Special Recognition, MOMA includes Occuprint serigraph into permanent collection, Oct 2013
- Speaker, Workshop on “Live-sketching as Journalism” for Future of Storytelling Oct 2013
- Interview, The Gloss, discussion on management style with Molly Crabapple INC April 2013
- Speaker, NYU’s ITP program: “Fandom: Pop Subculture in a Digital Age” March 2013
UI/UX Design Apprentice, Bloc.io Nov 2015- Feb 2016
Narwhal BBQ Skewers, Glukkake INC 2013-present
Vice President, Dr. Sketchy's Anti-Art School Headquarters 2009-present
Self Employment, Glukkake INC 2006-present
Studio Manager, Bushwick Print Lab 2010-2016
Executive Manager, Molly Crabapple Illustration 2009 - July 2015